Monday, September 23, 2013

Welcome, Autumn

Pin It

Hello! Fall has arrived. The temperature is cool & the leaves are becoming golden (I miss the New England autumn, tough!). I love driving by neighborhoods and see what people put out as season decor. Also, I get excited to see ideas from magazines. Realistically, I keep it simple. I don't own any Fall decor, but I'm on it. I have Michael's and Joann' close by.  


Would you share pics of your Autumn decor? I'd love to see.

images via: pinterest


3 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the mason jars with the candle and acorns. That is a super cute look! I'm really excited that it's fall. I can't wait for Florida to hurry up and feel like it!

Jessica said...

I love this time of the year and typically I would have decorated in September but I just haven't had the time to yet. I am hoping that that changing and I get at least a little done before Thanksgiving.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Annie said...

Priscila! I was just thinking of you yesterday! I hope you are doing well. I am have been away from blogging too, but working on my beauty line. Hope everything is awesome in Denver! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails